بيادرنا

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

بيادرنا

بيادرنا

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بيادرنا

منتدى تعليمي خاص

as I read........

تصويت

please

[ 1 ]
    as I read........ Bar_right100%as I read........ Bar_left [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    as I read........ Bar_right0%as I read........ Bar_left [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

مجموع عدد الأصوات: 1
    ????
    زائر

as I read........ Empty as I read........

مُساهمة من طرف ???? 12/01/10, 07:10 pm

Quite a lot of end-users have complained about low performance of Windows Vista operating system and too high demands of the OS for performance of hardware. It looks like the next-generation Windows 7 will be able to run faster than Vista on the same personal computer.

“Windows 7 will have plenty of benefits. The most important may be speed. In my tests, even the beta version of Windows 7 was dramatically faster than Vista at such tasks as starting up the computer, waking it from sleep and launching programs. And this speed boost wasn't only apparent in the preconfigured machine from Microsoft, but on my own Sony, which had been a dog using Vista, even after I tried to streamline its software,” said journalist Walt Mossberg in his preview of Windows 7 at the Wall Street Journal.

There is no secret that Microsoft has been working hard to improve user interface as well as performance in Windows 7 and make the new OS much more user friendly overall.

“Windows Vista is good. Windows 7 is Windows Vista with cleanup in user interface [and] improvements in performance. Look, I’m not encouraging anybody to wait, I’d go ahead and deploy it right away. We didn’t have to go in an incompatible direction to make big strides forward,” Steve Ballmer, chief executive officer of Microsoft, once said.

Unfortunately, the preview does not contain any specifications of the hardware that Windows 7 was tried on, hence, no conclusions regarding demands of the operating system as well as assumptions about possible performance results may be made. Nevertheless, the reviewer is sure that Windows 7 will be able to run even on more affordable systems just fine.

“Windows 7 is also likely to run well on much more modest hardware configurations than Vista needed,” the article reads.

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو 02/05/24, 12:09 pm